Tuesday 25 June 2013

Post 8: General Post

It's been awhile since I've blogged, however I have still been reading many articles on low carb high fat lifestyles and I find all this research fascinating, the effect on the body is overwhelming
My scientific knowledge is fairly new in human biology but I understand enough to make informed choices about my diet. I do find it difficult to make the right choices when out and about as almost every food establishment in town offers chips/potato/pasta and variations of with most meals. This did get me thinking though that not only is the food and issue, but what about how it is prepared and/or cooked?


The gym is going well, I had a personal training plan devised yesterday and I so feel it today! but I find it better to follow that than go aimlessly from one piece of equipment to the next and not really doing anything constructive with my time there. 








No comments:

Post a Comment